What Pest bugging you? Pests are more than an embarrassing nuisance; they can be a serious risk to your home and family. Regardless of how clean the home, unwanted invaders will find a way in. Pests systematically seek out entry points and invade residences to obtain food and water. These invaders not only cause physical damage to your home, but can also spread germs, irritate allergies and make your environment, family, and pets uncomfortable.
At United Pest Control, we start protecting your home by conducting a thorough inspection with a focus on areas that attract pests or allow them access to your house. We’ll offer you advice about how you can control pests through preventative steps, and our technicians will perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing pests. We will suggest your best options for an ongoing, integrated pest management program for your home.
Undesirable pests take refuge in the cleanest of homes. United pest Control provides an integrated pest management program. Our programs are designed to meet the individual needs of each homeowner we serve. We are trained to inspect your home to pinpoint various hiding spots where insects may infest and reproduce. pests search for areas providing moisture, food and a controlled environment.
Insect reproduction accelerates quickly after the pests become established in YOUR home.
United Pest Control offers a monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, or our popular once a year program. One time pest control service is also available. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service you can trust.
IDENTIFY YOUR PEST PROBLEM
Common Household Pests:
- WOOD BORER
- RATS & MICE
- HONEY BEE
- PIGEON, BIRD & BAT
Your home is no place for pests. UPC will provide the protection your home needs and the peace of mind in knowing that insects will not infest your living area.
Our Integrated Pest Management program includes:
HOW PESTS CAN AFFECT YOUR HEALTH
- Thorough inspection of the attic, crawl space, basement, garage, and perimeter around your home.
- Inspection of the interior of your home including the kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Application of a granule around the foundation of your home to minimize/prevent pests from entering.
- Application of baits in concealed areas of your home.
- Crack and Crevice treatment using an odorless, residue free insecticide.
- Application of dust to attic and crawl space, crawl space and wall voids as needed.
- Both interior and exterior treated on each visit.
- Removal of cob webs that are accessible and within reach.
- Comprehensive Report provided after each service indicating what was found, what was done and preventative tips.
- Appointments setup via telephone or email at your convenience, including evenings and Saturdays.
- Key service available.
- Same technician each service familiar with you, your home and situation.
- Your complete satisfaction guaranteed.
Did you know that some of the most common pests in homes are cockroaches, rodents and ants? It can be unsettling to think of us sharing our homes with these pests because of the serious threats they pose. However, some of us are unaware of the actual dangers and we just accept the spider we see in the pantry every now and then or the mouse that ran across the garage floor. You do not have to accept this!
Pests and rodents can have severely harmful effects upon your health and your family’s health. It is crucial to fully comprehend the dangers stemming from these types of infestations, and more importantly, to follow up with sending these pests packing! You can find a detailed overview of the health risks associated with each particular pest in the links.
Call Us Now on +971 50 519 3638 / +971 50 235 5786
or Enquire Online
and We’ll Work with you to Control your Pest Problem – Guaranteed!